1) Remember why I wrote down that goal to begin with. Why do I want to be healthy? Why does taking care of myself matter?
2) Set mini goals or mini action steps so I have short term goals not just long term ones. Long term goals alone can be discouraging since results don't always come right away. ENTER short term goals :) they keep me motivated and excited !
3) Find reasons to be JOYFUL and GRATEFUL. I have to find them. I have to look for them. What I look for, I will find.
4) Pray about it. I am serious. Pray about your health goals, pray for your family, pray for how you can surrender more and grip less, pray over your eyes and the way you see yourself
5) Take it one choice at a time. ONE.
How are you doing with your 2017 wellness goals? Have you stuck with them? What has been the biggest struggle? No really...talk to me. I want to add value to my posts and this will help!
Though I am a certified personal trainer through AFAA, I am not a nutritionist. Any food posts on this blog are simply related to my journey!