In the last 30 days through a focus of clean eating and daily exercise I :
▪ Lost 2 lbs.
▪ Lost 7.25 inches combined with greatest loss in waist/hips.
▪ Gained significant strength, flexibility, energy, better posture (I can now do push ups!!!)
▪ Eliminated joint pain / inflammation / back pain
▪ Podiatrist noticed significant flexibility increase in my feet as compared to December visit (initial problem stemming from birth defect)
▪ Emotionally I am in in a better place - feel better overall and have made health a daily priority. It has helped me see myself as a rolemodel for my children (who like to try exercise with mommy too now!)
▪ Spiritually I am in a better place. I am looking at food as a God provided fuel. I have made healthier changes in my household. I see myself in a different light as a woman of God and the role He has given me within my family as a wife and mother thanks to Proverbs 31. I am continuing to use these versus to change my overall attitude and strengthen my relationship with my family.
This is why I love doing what I do! I am a coach. My goal is to motivate, inspire, mentor, and educate. My heart is to help women do fitness God's way! You're not alone. If you're feeling stuck in your health journey, I would love the opportunity to partner with you!
I am only an email away: Coachcaren89@gmail.com
Though I am a certified personal trainer through AFAA, I am not a nutritionist. Any food posts on this blog are simply related to my journey!