"To the one who spoke and set the sun ablaze
To the one who stopped the storm and walked the waves
To the one who took the tree so He could say
You matter, I hope you know you matter"
Above are lyrics by For King and Country in their song You Matter. I have listened to this song many times but for whatever reason the lyrics really sunk in today. If today has
been a day where you have felt alone or like your life doesn't
matter, I want YOU to know that YOU matter.
"Studies show that you tend to base your self-esteem on what you think the most important person in our life thinks about you. So I recommend you make Jesus Christ the most important person in your life because he will always tell you the truth."-Rick Warren
So what does Jesus Christ think about you? Let me tell you:
1. I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands-Isaiah 49:16
2. I am your Creator. You were in my care even before you were born-Isaiah 44:2a
3. Long before [God] laid down earth’s foundations, he had us in mind, had settled on us as the focus of his love -Ephesians 1:4 (MSG)
4. “You, [God], saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book!”- Psalm 139:16 (TLB)
5. It’s in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for . . . part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone. Ephesians 1:11–12 (MSG)
You matter. God created you to love you. Let Him love you.
A Bit About ME!
Hey friend! My name is Caren and I am so glad you stopped by! This blog is a bit of my corner on the internet where I share honest thoughts about my faith journey, fitness journey, doctor wife journey, and motherhood journey. ALL of it! The good bad and ugly! I pray that something I share encourages you today!