5 reasons I am grateful on a MONDAY:
1) I woke up feeling better (my "morning sickness" tends to be at night which I'm with because then I just go to bed) 😁
2) Got to sweat it out with my husband on day 15 of #22minutehardcorps ! I really love that we can workout together!
3) I am no longer bound to an 8-5 and can take it slower in the mornings with the Lord!
4) Since I am now "working" from home, I am able to invest in a "job" (it doesn't feel like a job) that allows me to grow my passion while growing myself. Truly being a wellness coach uses all my social work skills! Plus, my team of coaches (Team Resplendent #shoutout) always inspire me as we illuminate God's love while serving others in health! That is our mission.
5) I am loved by The good good Father.
You know, if ever you feel discontent with where you are, I'm not saying being a BB coach is the answer. Jesus is the answer. BB coaching, for me, allows me to serve God and his people well while honoring him with my health too! I'm here if you have any questions about it :)
A Bit About ME!
Hey friend! My name is Caren and I am so glad you stopped by! This blog is a bit of my corner on the internet where I share honest thoughts about my faith journey, fitness journey, doctor wife journey, and motherhood journey. ALL of it! The good bad and ugly! I pray that something I share encourages you today!